Bermane Stiverne vows to 'kill' Deontay Wilder in heavyweight rematch

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  PG 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hungpalumbo976

Bermane Stiverne has promised he will do whatever it takes to wrestle the WBC world heavyweight title off – even if that means killing the unbeaten champion when they meet on Saturday.<br>The two fighters came face to face for a final press conference on Thursday ahead of their rematch at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center.<br>Wilder is the heavy favourite for the heavyweight clash against the Haiti-born challenger, who recently replaced Luis Ortiz after the Cuban fighter failed a drugs test.<br> Deontay Wilder and Bermane Stiverne clash for the WBC heavyweight title on Saturday night<br> The challenger, here flanked by his legendary promoter Don King, vowed to ‘kill’ Wilder <br>But flanked by his legendary promoter Don King in New York, Stiverne claimed he is ready to upset the odds and regain the belt he lost when they first met in January 2015.<br> <br /> ‘(Wilder) said that he fears for сериалы lostfilm онлайн my life.

You fear for my life, man? You fear for my life?’ Stiverne said, referring to comments made by the champion on social media. <br> RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article
    14 shares

‘I don’t fear for your life, because I’m going to kill you. If that’s what it takes for me to take that title, that’s what I’m going to do. I’m going to walk away with a smile on my face.<br>’Boy, you don’t even know: You caught me slipping last time.

I’m going to be on your (rear end). I’m going to be on your (rear end), boy.'<br> The Bronze Bomber picked up his world title with victory over Stiverne back in January 2015<br> Wilder and Stiverne pose for the cameras ahead of their rematch at the Barclays Center<br>The comments, made as the challenger stood over Wilder on the podium, prompted an angry response from members of the champion’s team.<br>They confronted Stiverne and the two camps had to be separated.

Wilder, for his part, remain calm and unmoved. <br><br>’We’ve done heard this man talk before,’ he said. ‘We’ve done heard him say the same things before. But I guess through aggression, I guess through animosity, I guess through jealousy, I guess through pain and suffering, I’m what makes it come out in him the most.
    We’ve done heard it all before.<br>’And what happened? So much hatred for nothing. I do my talking in the ring. The truth will reveal itself. I don’t have to say what I’m going to do because I’m going to show him.'<br> The WBC king is the heavy favourite for the heavyweight clash against Haiti-born Stiverne<br>Victory on Saturday will keep Wilder on course for massive unification fights against WBO champion Joseph Parker and Britain’s WBA and IBF king Anthony Joshua.<br>His career to this point has been frustratingly plagued by scheduled opponents failing drugs tests. <br>Ortiz, Alexander Povetkin and Andrzej Wawrzyk have all tested positive for banned substances ahead of recent fights with the American and Wilder admitted the setbacks have been tough to deal with.<br>’I’ve had my ups, I’ve had my downs,’ he said.

‘In the ups I’ve celebrated. But it’s the downs that have hurt me the most. And this is what it leads me to right now.<br>’All I ever wanted to do was prove to the world that I am the best. I am the baddest. I do hit the hardest.
    I am the most feared. The record speaks for itself. Numbers don’t lie.'<br> RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article
    14 shares

<br><br> <br>
    adverts.addToArray(“pos”:”inread_player”)Advertisement

#54475 Reply

PG

ewm逸萬門是一個令人興奮的在線賭場,擁有一些最好的賭博遊戲。擁有超過
    200 款賭場遊戲,您一定會找到自己喜歡的。ewm逸萬門擁有多種不同的遊戲類型,包括現場老虎機和現場荷官,讓您享受實時遊戲的快感。一些獎金和大量促銷活動將讓您一次又一次地回來!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Bermane Stiverne vows to &apos;kill&apos; Deontay Wilder in heavyweight rematch
Your information: